Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street, MEB 486
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7742Fax(732) 235-6726
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPosterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in alcoholic hepatitis: Hepatic encephalopathy a common theme.Elizabeth John, Ramy Sedhom, Ishita Dalal, Ranita Sharma> ;World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Jan 14
- 19 citationsImpact of an Evidence-Based Medicine Curriculum on Resident Use of Electronic Resources: A Randomized Controlled StudyLaura R Willett, Sarang Kim, Ranita Sharma> ;Springer. 2008 Sep 4
- 7 citationsQuestionable Hospital Chart Documentation Practices by PhysiciansRanita Sharma, Abel E Moreyra> ;Springer. 2008 Aug 27
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: