Are you Dr. Loudermilk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 113 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Health Way Suite 1260
Piedmont Comprehensive Pain Management Group
Anderson, SC 29621Phone(864) 225-3551Fax(864) 328-0328
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Loudermilk, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Anderson, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Florida, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center and Regency Hospital of Greenville.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- HI State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- A Study of LY2951742 in Participants With Mild to Moderate Osteoarthritis Knee Pain Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsProlonged use of a Cook airway exchange catheter obviated the need for postoperative tracheostomy in an adult patientMaximilian W.B. Hartmannsgruber, Eric P. Loudermilk, Daniel P. Stoltzfus> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1997 Sep 1
- 63 citationsA Prospective Study of the Safety of Tracheal Extubation Using a Pediatric Airway Exchange Catheter for Patients With a Known Difficult AirwayEric P. Loudermilk, Maximilian W.B. Hartmannsgruber, Daniel P. Stoltzfus, Paul B. Langevin> ;Chest. 1997 Jun 1
- Here's Why a Tulare Doctor May Have His Medical License Revoked over OpioidsAugust 9th, 2019