Dr. Salzarulo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10630 Clemson Blvd
Seneca, SC 29678Phone(864) 482-5100Fax(864) 482-9100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1970 - 1972
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 1988
- OH State Medical License 1978 - 1990
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 1981
- MN State Medical License 1972 - 1979
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsDiabetic “Stiff Joint Syndrome” as a Cause of Difficult Endotracheal IntubationHenry H. Salzarulo, Lee A. Taylor> ;Anesthesiology. 1986 Mar 1
- A comparison of different methods of lubrication of glass syringes used to identify the epidural space.Leiman, B. C., Katz, J., Salzarulo, H., Warters, R. D., Butler, B. D.> ;Anaesthesia. 1988 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: