Dr. Nisswandt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1808 Sherman Drive
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 812-385-9397
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1983
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 1999
- MI State Medical License 1983 - 1993
- Gibson General HospitalPrinceton, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: