Are you Dr. Gehlhausen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1204 Williams St
Oakland City, IN 47660Phone(812) 749-6187Fax(812) 749-4966
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terry Gehlhausen, DO is a family physician in Oakland City, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1982 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana