Dr. Gehlhausen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1204 Williams St
Oakland City, IN 47660Phone+1 812-749-6187Fax+1 812-749-4966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1982 - 2025
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: