Dr. Radcliffe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office527 Medical Park Dr Ste 500
Bridgeport, WV 26330Phone(681) 342-3600Fax(681) 342-3625
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wheeling HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- What are the best treatments for reducing osteoporotic compression fracture pain?Courtney, S. W.,Radcliffe, E.,Cress, L.,West, B.> ;J Fam Pract. 2019 Feb 07
- United Hospital CenterBridgeport, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: