Dr. Alcantara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office527 Medical Park Drive
Bridgeport, WV 26330Phone(681) 432-3600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- United Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOutcomes in an Interdisciplinary Diabetes Clinic in Rural Primary CareDana E King, Ashley B Petrone, Frederick M Alcantara, Megan M Elavsky, Michelle O Prestoza, Judy Siebart, Greg Castelli> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2019 Apr 1
- West Virginia University HospitalsMorgantown, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: