Dr. Roberson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15700 37th Ave N
Plymouth, MN 55446Phone+1 612-871-1145Fax+1 612-870-5491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erica Roberson is a gastroenterologist in Plymouth, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. She specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and is experienced in general gastroenterology.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2010 - Present
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDysmenorrhea in women with Crohn's disease: a case-control study.Sumona Saha, Emilie Midtling, Erica Roberson, Veena A. Nair, Arnold Wald, Mark Reichelderfer> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2013 Jun 1
- 3 citationsEvaluation of Possible Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Survey of Rhode Island PhysiciansSumona Saha, Manuel Lam, Erica Roberson, Samir A. Shah, Neal S. Leleiko, Sheldon Lidofsky, Renee Bright, Nicole T. Flowers, Marjorie Merrick, Bruce E. Sands> ;Medicine and health, Rhode Island. 2012 Jan 1
- 6 citationsWomen’s Health Training in Gastroenterology Fellowship: A National Survey of Fellows and Program DirectorsSumona Saha, Erica Roberson, Kelly Richie, Mary J. Lindstrom, Silvia Degli Esposti, Arnold Wald> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2011 Jan 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: