Dr. Vega Peralta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15700 37th Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55446Phone+1 612-624-5915Fax+1 612-624-1473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2009 - 2012
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Universidad de Ciencias MedicasClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsDiagnostic Performance of Contrast-Enhanced MRI With Secretin-Stimulated MRCP for Non-Calcific Chronic Pancreatitis: A Comparison With Histopathology.Guru Trikudanathan, Sidney Walker, Satish Munigala, Benjamin Spilseth, Ahmad Malli, Yusheng Han, Melena D. Bellin, Srinath Chinnakotla, Ty B. Dunn, Timothy L. Pruett, ...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2015 Sep 15
- Gastroventricular fistula in a patient with Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (with video).Vega-Peralta, J., Van Camp, J., Freeman, M.> ;Gastrointest Endosc. 2008 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: