Dr. Tavares is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-3426
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - MSUCHMResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Severe toxicity following inhalational exposure to N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET).Erica M Tavares, Bryan S Judge, Jeffrey S Jones> ;The American journal of emergency medicine. 2019 Nov 1
- 2 citationsLemierre's syndrome: A forgotten complication of acute pharyngitis.Lindsey Ouellette, Mariah Barnes, Matthew Flannigan, Erica Tavares, David Whalen, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 May 1
- Bug off! Severe toxicity following inhalational exposure to N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET).Tavares, E. M.,Judge, B. S.,Jones, J. S.> ;Am J Emerg Med. 2019 Apr 22
- Join now to see all
- DripDrop Hydration Announces New Give-Back Initiative with International Medical CorpsOctober 20th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: