Dr. Swanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2295 Henry Tecklenburg Dr
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 766-7103Fax(843) 576-2592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2007 - 2011
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSpontaneous otogenic posterior fossa pneumocephalusGeorge B. Wanna, Jadrien A. Young, Erik R. Swanson, David S. Haynes> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2010 Oct 1
- 20 citationsEffects of raised-intensity phonation on inflammatory mediator gene expression in normal rabbit vocal foldErik R. Swanson, Tsunehisa Ohno, Davood Abdollahian, C. Gaelyn Garrett, Bernard Rousseau> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2010 Oct 1
- 17 citationsCharacterization of raised phonation in an evoked rabbit phonation model.Erik R. Swanson, Davood Abdollahian, Tsunehisa Ohno, Pingjiang Ge, David L. Zealear, Bernard Rousseau> ;Laryngoscope. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: