Are you Dr. Barthel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(206) 987-2106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erin Barthel, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Massachusetts, and Tennessee. She is a Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist; Assistant Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2013 - 2017
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2010 - 2013
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2009 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Defective DNA repair and cell cycle arrest in cells expressing merkel cell polyomavirus T antigen.Demetriou, S.K., Ona-Vu, K., Sullivan, E.M., Dong, T.K., Hsu, S., Oh, D.H.> ;Int J Cancer. 2012 Oct 15
- Natural variation in Drosophila stressed locomotion meets or exceeds variation caused by hsp70 mutation: analysis of behavior and performance.Bettencourt, B.R., Drohan, B.W., Ireland, A.T., Santhanam, M., Smrtic, M.B., Sullivan, E.M.> ;Behav Genet. 2009 May
- Influenza vaccination by race among disabled community dwelling older women.Frick, K.D., Scanlon, D.P., Bandeen-Roche, K., Kasper, J.D., Simonsick, E.M., Sullivan, E.M.> ;J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2004 May