Overview of Dr. Buczek
Dr. Erin (Partington) Buczek, MD is an otolaryngologist in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. She is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Office1155 Faculty Office Tower
510 20th St South
Birmingham, AL 35294Fax(205) 801-7802
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology/Microvascular Reconstruction, 2016 - 2017
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Pain Management in Head and Neck Surgery Patients Start of enrollment: 2017 Nov 10
Publications & Presentations
- Mediastinal parathyroidectomy: Utilization of a multidisciplinary, robotic-assisted transthoracic approach in challenging casesKimberly M. Ramonell, Courtney Marie Rentas, Erin Buczek, John R. Porterfield, Brenessa Lindeman, Herbert Chen, Jessica Fazendin, Benjamin Wei> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2021 Aug 28
- Interviewing Otolaryngology Applicants in a Virtual Setting: A Perspective After 2020 to 2021 Match.Andrew DeAtkine, Paul F. Chisolm, Nikhi P. Singh, Connor G Koch, Timothy W. King, Benjamin J. Greene, Erin Buczek> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2021 Aug 17
- 2 citationsProphylactic Central Neck Dissection in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: All Risks, No Reward.Jonathan Dismukes, Jessica Fazendin, Ruth Obiarinze, Gianina C. Hernández Márquez, Kimberly M. Ramonell, Erin Buczek, Brenessa Lindeman, Herbert Chen> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2021 Apr 7
- Join now to see all
- Experts Available: September Is Thyroid Cancer Awareness MonthAugust 29th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: