Dr. Ast is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeP.O. Box 231051
New York, NY 10023Phone(718) 575-1386Fax(718) 502-8907
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1984 - 1987
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsOnce-daily tazarotene gel versus twice-daily fluocinonide cream in the treatment of plaque psoriasisMark Lebwohl, Ernest Ast, Jeffrey P. Callen, Stanley I. Cullen, Steven Hong, Carol L. Kulp-Shorten, Nicholas J. Lowe, Tania J. Phillips, Ted Rosen, David I. Wolf, Jani...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1998 May 1
- [Treatment of hepatic coma by means of hemoperfusion].Czygan, P., Ast, E., Fröhling, W., Stiehl, A., Kommerell, B.> ;Verh Dtsch Ges Inn Med. 1976
- [Amounts, synthesis and turnover of sulfated and non-sulfated bile acids in patients with cholestasis].Stiehl, A., Raedsch, R., Ast, E., Czygan, P., Fröhling, W., Kommerell, B.> ;Verh Dtsch Ges Inn Med. 1976
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: