Dr. Ungar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 West End Avenue
New York, NY 10023Phone(212) 787-7546Fax(212) 787-7545
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Dermatology, 1993 - 1996
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1993
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsTinea capitis in a newborn caused by two organisms.Susan L. Ungar, Teresita A. Laude> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 1997 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: