Dr. Lonnquist is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1375 E 20th Ave
Denver, CO 80205Phone(303) 861-3380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2012
- University of Colorado School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsProviding neurologic care in criminal systems and state mental hospitalsEryn Lonnquist, Clark Alan Anderson, Hal S. Wortzel> ;Neurology. Clinical practice. 2015 Jun 1
- 15 citationsPragmatic communication is impaired in Parkinson disease.Deborah A. Hall, Bichun Ouyang, Eryn Lonnquist, Jill Newcombe> ;International Journal of Neuroscience. 2011 May 6
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: