Are you Dr. Happer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1077 Race St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 778-7274Fax(303) 772-6989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ian Happer, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1974
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1970 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsSurgery for thoracic outlet syndrome may be hazardous to your healthMichael Cherington, Ian Happer, Bennett I. Machanic, Lynn Parry> ;Muscle & Nerve. 1986 Sep 1