Are you Dr. Walker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Milwaukee St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 322-1701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dewey Walker, MD is a neurologist in Denver, Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1976
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1973
- AMI Presbyterian Denver HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1970
Publications & Presentations
- Three-dimensional morphological and signal intensity features for detection of intervertebral disc degeneration from magnetic resonance images.Neubert A, Fripp J, Engstrom C, Walker D, Weber M, Schwarz R, Crozier S> ;J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2013-01-01
- Spine and spinal cord tumours in children: a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge to healthcare systems.Wilne S, Walker D> ;Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed. 2010-04-01
- 11 citationsEarly Language Milestone Scale and Language Screening of Young ChildrenDewey D. Walker, Susan Gugenheim, Marion P. Downs, Jerry L. Northern> ;Pediatrics. 1989 Feb 1