Dr. McNutt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4545 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 321-0700Fax(303) 321-0811
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- University of ColoradoInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Fulminant ascending paralysis as a delayed sequela of diethylene glycol (Sterno) ingestion.Rollins, Y. D., Filley, C. M., McNutt, J. T., Chahal, S., Kleinschmidt-DeMasters, B. K.> ;Neurology. 2002 Nov 12
- Naturally acquired West Nile virus encephalomyelitis in transplant recipients: clinical, laboratory, diagnostic, and neuropathological features.Kleinschmidt-DeMasters, B. K., Marder, B. A., Levi, M. E., Laird, S. P., McNutt, J. T., Escott, E. J., Everson, G. T., Tyler, K. L.> ;Arch Neurol. 2004 Aug
- Rose Medical CenterDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: