Dr. Feldman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1721 E 19th Ave
Denver, CO 80218Phone(303) 863-0501Fax(303) 863-0497
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1997
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Laquinimod suppress antigen presentation in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: in-vitro high-throughput gene expression study.Gurevich M, Gritzman T, Orbach R, Tuller T, Feldman A, Achiron A> ;J. Neuroimmunol.. 2010-04-15
- Interjoint coordination dynamics during reaching in stroke.Cirstea MC, Mitnitski AB, Feldman AG, Levin MF> ;Exp Brain Res. 2003-08-01
- Enhancing infant development and parent-practitioner interaction with the Brazelton Neonatal Assessment Scale.Liptak GS, Keller BB, Feldman AW, Chamberlin RW> ;Pediatrics. 1983-07-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: