Are you Dr. Wamboldt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Jackson St
Denver, CO 80206Phone+1 303-388-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fredrick Wamboldt, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with National Jewish Health.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Use of Blinded Tapering for Hypnotic Discontinuation Start of enrollment: 2019 Dec 16
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPilot RCT of a telehealth intervention to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety in adults with cystic fibrosis.Christina J. Bathgate, Kristin Kilbourn, Nora H. Murphy, Frederick S. Wamboldt, Kristen E. Holm> ;Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. 2021 Aug 5
- 2 citationsIntimate Partner Violence and Adult Asthma Morbidity: A Population-Based Study.Eileen Wang, Bryan Simmons, Kristen E. Holm, Rafeul Alam, Frederick S. Wamboldt> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. in Practice. 2021 Aug 4
- 4 citationsImpact of a Medical Diagnosis on Decision to Stop Smoking and Successful Smoking Cessation.Hunter G Lindsay, Frederick S. Wamboldt, Kristen E. Holm, Barry J. Make, John E. Hokanson, James D. Crapo, Elizabeth A. Regan> ;Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases: Journal of the COPD Foundation. 2021 May 18
- Join now to see all
- National Jewish HealthDenver, Colorado