Are you Dr. Wamboldt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Jackson St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 388-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fredrick Wamboldt, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with National Jewish Health.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Use of Blinded Tapering for Hypnotic Discontinuation Jack D Edinger, Ph.D. and Fredrick Wamboldt, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Daily Activities: The Impact of COPD and Cognitive Dysfunction.Amanda M Brunette, Kelsey Warner, Kristen E. Holm, Kimberly Meschede, Frederick S. Wamboldt, Elizabeth Kozora, David J. Moser, Barry J. Make, James D. Crapo, Kerrie L....> ;Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. 2020 Oct 26
- Carotid Artery Stiffness is Associated With Cognitive Performance in Former Smokers With and Without Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.Karin F. Hoth, Kerrie L. Moreau, Howard D. Weinberger, Kristen E. Holm, Kimberly Meschede, James D. Crapo, Barry Make, David J. Moser, Elizabeth Kozora, Russell P. Bow...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2020 May 5
- Reduced Attention in Former Smokers with and without COPD.Anna Croghan, Amanda M Brunette, Kristen E. Holm, Elizabeth Kozora, David J. Moser, Frederick S. Wamboldt, Kimberly Meschede, Barry J. Make, James D. Crapo, Howard D. ...> ;International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 2019 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- National Jewish HealthDenver, Colorado