Are you Dr. Round?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4545 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 321-0700Fax(303) 321-0811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ralph Round, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1986 - 1990
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of ColoradoClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsThe minor symptoms of increased intracranial pressure: 101 patients with benign intracranial hypertension.Ralph Round, James R. Keane> ;Neurology. 1988 Sep 1
- Rose Medical CenterDenver, Colorado