Are you Dr. Earnest?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80262Phone(303) 493-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Earnest, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Denver Health.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Quality improvement in an integrated urban healthcare system: a necessary journey.Earnest MP, Grimm SM, Malmgren MA, Martin BA, Meehan M, Potter MB, Steele AW, Zocholl JR> ;Clin Perform Qual Health Care. 1998-01-01
- 10 citationsReport of the AAN Task Force on access to health care The effect of no personal health insurance on health care for people with neurologic disordersMichael P. Earnest, Jill M. Norris, Mark S. Eberhardt, George H. Sands> ;Neurology. 1996 May 1
- Defining the issues: returning patients with tuberculosis to institutional settings.Earnest MA, Sbarbaro JA> ;Clin. Infect. Dis.. 1995-03-01
- Join now to see all
- Denver HealthDenver, Colorado