Dr. Costantini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1777 S Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Phone(954) 462-4413Fax(954) 462-5413
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Tri-Health Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSurviving a transfixing cardiac injury caused by a stingray barbMichael W. Parra, Eugene N. Costantini, Edgar B. Rodas, Pedro Gonzalez, Omar J. Salamen, Joseph D. Catino, Paul M. Taber, Ivan Puente> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2010 May 1
- 8 citationsAtrial Septal Rupture, Flail Tricuspid Valve, and Complete Heart Block Due to Nonpenetrating Chest TraumaAxel Thors, Ralph Guarneri, Eugene N. Costantini, Gary J. Richmond> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2007 Jun 1
- Early postoperative acute aortic dissection, the leading cause of sudden death after cardiac surgery? Critical role of the computed tomography scan.Tabry, I., Costantini, E., Reyes, E., Tamim, W., Habal, S., Hughes, L.> ;Heart Surg Forum. 2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: