Dr. Kukuy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3715 Prytania St
New Orleans, LA 70115Phone(504) 897-8276Fax(504) 897-8336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eugene Kukuy is a thoracic surgeon in New Orleans, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University Medical Center, Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System, Tulane Health System, West Jefferson Medical Center, and Touro Infirmary. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in cardiovascular surgery and is experienced in adult general thoracic surgery, aortic surgery, thoracic surgical oncology, minimally invasive thoracic surgery, and adult cardiac surgery.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2004
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1997
- Columbia UniversityBS, 1989 - 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Sequential heart murmurs in a 43-year-old man with congenital heart disease.D. Luke Glancy, Frank E. Wilklow, Sai K. Devarapalli, Pramilla N. Subramaniam, Nick M. Moustoukas, Eugene Kukuy> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2007 Oct 1
- 2 citationsA simple method of creating LVAD outflow tract aortic anastomosis.Eugene L Kukuy, Daniel J. Goldstein, Vivek Rao, Niloo M. Edwards, Yoshifumi Naka> ;Heart Surgery Forum. 2005 Feb 2
- 6 citationsDevices as destination therapy.Eugene L Kukuy, Mehmet C. Oz, Eric A. Rose, Yoshifumi Naka> ;Cardiology Clinics. 2003 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: