Are you Dr. Moustoukas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3715 Prytania St
New Orleans, LA 70115Phone(504) 897-8276Fax(504) 897-8336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nick Moustoukas, MD is a thoracic surgeon in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Texas. He is affiliated with Touro Infirmary and East Jefferson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1982 - 2012
- LA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAdverse effect of splenectomy in experimental peritonitisNick M. Moustoukas, William Browder, Catherine Gleason, Nicholas R. Di Luzio, Ronald Lee Nichols> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1985 Jun 1
- 14 citationsContaminated Street Heroin: Relationship to Clinical InfectionsNick M. Moustoukas, Ronald Lee Nichols, Jeffrey W. Smith, Richard E. Garey, Raymond R. Egan> ;Archives of Surgery. 1983 Jun 1