Dr. Steinberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4700 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027Phone(323) 783-5948Fax(323) 783-1912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1976
- Children's Hospital of Los AngelesResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsWheezing in children with pertussis associated with delayed pertussis diagnosis.Zackary W. Taylor, Bradley Ackerson, David E. Bronstein, Kaeryn Lewis, Evan A. Steinberg, Margaret M. Stone, Roopa Viraraghavan, Victor K. Wong, Mark B. Salzman> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2014 Apr 1
- 1 citationsComparative immune responses to Haemophilus influenzae type b polysaccharide and a polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccineKwang Sik Kim, Victor K. Wong, Robert Adler, Evan A. Steinberg> ;Pediatrics. 1990 Apr 1
- 4 citationsParainfluenza virus type 3 meningitis in an 11-month-old infant.Victor K. Wong, Evan A. Steinberg, Ann Warford> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 1988 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: