Dr. Biskinis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Robinson Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1972
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1971
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of AthensClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Neonate with Abdominal DistentionHamza Alsayouf, Evanthia K. Biskinis, Jason Nirgiotis> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2004 Sep 1
- Respiratory distress syndrome and presence of phosphatidylglycerol: report of three cases.A. David Barnes, Evanthia Biskinis, Indru Tupulur, Paul J. Toot> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1984 Feb 1
- 6 citationsAcquired palatal groove after prolonged orotracheal intubation.Evanthia K. Biskinis, Michael Herz> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1978 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: