Dr. Covas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 S Main St
Hope, AR 71801Phone(870) 777-8420Fax(870) 777-2390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Area Health Education CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- San Juan Bautista School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- PR State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Multiple forms of intermittency in partial differential equation dynamo models.Covas, E., Tavakol, R.> ;Phys Rev E Stat Phys Plasmas Fluids Relat Interdiscip Topics. 1999 Nov
- Influence of noise on scalings for in-out intermittency.Ashwin, P., Covas, E., Tavakol, R.> ;Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2001 Dec
- Wadley Regional Medical Center at HopeHope, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: