Are you Dr. Garrett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 Bill Clinton Dr
Hope, AR 71801Phone(870) 777-4868Fax(870) 722-5604
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Garrett Jr., MD is a board certified family physician in Hope, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope.
Education & Training
- UAMS - Area Health Education CentersResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1979
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1976 - 2001
- AR State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Wadley Regional Medical Center at HopeHope, Arkansas