Dr. Markman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Markman's full profile
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-226-6902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsReverse Takotsubo cardiomyopathy in the setting of anaphylaxis treated with high-dose intravenous epinephrine.Georges Khoueiry, Nidal Abi Rafeh, Basem Azab, Evelina Markman, Alain Waked, Georges AbouRjaili, Masood A. Shariff, Thomas Costantino> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: