Dr. Gabbay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-4071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2010
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Cancer, Religious Philosophy, Death and Dying.Lindsay B Carey, Harold G Koenig, Jeffrey Cohen, Ezra Gabbay, Terrence Hill, Carl Aiken, David Drummond, Jacinda R Carey> ;Journal of religion and health. 2022 Dec 1
- Challenges and strategies in the psychiatric care of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish population: A thematic analysis of 18 psychiatrist interviews.Aaron M Bloch, Ezra Gabbay, Linda M Gerber, Anna Lopatin Dickerman, Samantha Knowlton, Joseph J Fins> ;Transcultural psychiatry. 2022 Oct 12
- Mental Health, Islam, Clinical Issues and COVID-19.Lindsay B Carey, Harold G Koenig, Ezra Gabbay, Terrence Hill, Jeffrey Cohen, Carl Aiken, David Drummond, Jacinda R Carey> ;Journal of religion and health. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- A Covid-19 Patient with Complement-Mediated Coagulopathy and Severe ThrombosisNovember 2nd, 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: