Dr. Avery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Gannett Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone+1 207-417-6262Fax+1 207-661-4630
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1985 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsEvaluation of Pain After Arthroscopically Assisted Anterior Cruciate Ligament ReconstructionBrown Dw, Curry Cm, Ruterbories Lm, Avery Fl, Anson Ps> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1997 Mar 1
- Nondisplaced shearing-type talar body fractures.Abrahams, T. G., Gallup, L., Avery, F. L.> ;Ann Emerg Med. 1994 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: