Dr. Chaudhry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 S Orange Ave
Anesthesia Department, Level E
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-0470Fax(973) 972-0470
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2011
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2010
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSteroid-Mediated Decrease in Blood Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Liver Transplant could Impact Long-Term RecoveryNykia D. Walker, Yasmine Sh Mourad, Katherine Liu, Michael Buxhoeveden, Catherine Schoenberg, Jean Daniel Eloy, Dorian Wilson, Lloyd Brown, Andrei Botea, Faraz Chaudhr...> ;Stem Cell Reviews and Reports. 2017 Oct 1
- Obtaining external jugular venous access in the prone-positioned patient.Glen Atlas, Mina Mosaad, Faraz Chaudhry, Yuriy Gubenko> ;Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 2017 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: