Dr. Sheikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 South Orange Ave
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-0470
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Anesthesiology, 2015 - 2018
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- American University of Antigua College of MedicineClass of 2014, MD, Cum Laude
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Golden Apple Teaching Award Nominee Rutgers- New Jersey Medical School, 2017
- 1st Place Judges award - Systems Based Project: Oral and poster presentation: Improving the safety of Intrathecal catheters after unintended dural puncture Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School, 2016
- 2nd Place Judges award: Poster and Oral Presentation: AMPA RECEPTOR BLOCKADE IN THE LATERAL HABENULA ATTENUATES ALCOHOL DRINKING AND DEPRESSIVE-LIKE BAHVIORS IN RATS CONSUMING ALCOHOL The New York Academy of Medicine , 2016
- Research Assistant: Dept. of Anesthesiology at Rutgers- NJMSAssessing the effects of Antihistamines if used along side Propofol. Experiments were fulfilled by introducing dyphenhydramine in rats through the establishment of an IV line within a rat’s vein. As the drugs were administered, LORR (loss of righting reflex) was used to analyze results.2011 - 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: