Are you Dr. Curlin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3643 N Roxboro St
Durham, NC 27704Phone(919) 470-8490
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Farr Curlin, MD is a board certified internist in Durham, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Illinois. He is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsShould Pediatric Patients Be Prioritized When Rationing Life-Saving Treatments During COVID-19 Pandemic.Ryan M. Antiel, Farr A. Curlin, Govind Persad, Douglas B. White, Cathy Zhang, Aaron Glickman, Ezekiel J. Emanuel, John D. Lantos> ;Pediatrics. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsOn the Opinions of US Adults Regarding Religiously Affiliated Health Care Facilities.Farr A. Curlin> ;JAMA network open. 2019 Dec 2
- 1 citationsBrain death: new questions and fresh perspectivesFarr A. Curlin> ;Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Medical Students Definitely Need to Learn Professionalism. But Can It Be Taught?September 17th, 2018
- JAMA Debates Assisted SuicideJanuary 25th, 2016
- Talking About Faith Increases Hospital Patients' Overall Satisfaction, Study FindsJuly 13th, 2011
- Religious Commitments And Clinical EngagementsNational Center For Complementary &Alternative Medicine2005–2009