Dr. Black is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3643 N Roxboro St
Durham, NC 27704Phone(919) 681-8263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 84 citationsAn oxytocin antagonist infused into the central nucleus of the amygdala increases maternal aggressive behavior.Deborah A. Lubin, Jay C. Elliott, Mitchell C. Black, Josephine M. Johns> ;Behavioral Neuroscience. 2003 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: