Are you Dr. Vilinsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5850 Landerbrook Dr Ste 105
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124Phone+1 440-720-3260Fax+1 440-720-3259
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Felix Vilinsky, MD is a geriatrician in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital, South Pointe Hospital, and UH Regional Hospitals.
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Tver Med AcadClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSevere Neutropenia Associated with Fluoxetine HydrochlorideFelix D. Vilinsky, Alan Lubin> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1997 Oct 1