Are you Dr. Bertsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34500 Chardon Road
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094Phone+1 440-386-4200Fax+1 440-943-4184
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Bertsch, MD is a geriatrician in Willoughby Hills, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital, Euclid Hospital, and Cleveland Clinic.
Education & Training
- Wright State University/Dayton Community HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Saroglitazar Mg in Patients With Fasting Triglyceride ≥500 mg/dL and ≤1500 mg/dL Start of enrollment: 2017 Apr 06