Dr. Willingham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Road, NE
Building B - Suite 1200
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 778-3184Fax(404) 778-2925
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2005 - 2008
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Leak Elimination After Pancreatic Stenting, a Randomized Controlled Trial Start of enrollment: 2008 Apr 01Brugge, W.R.,Cizginer, S.,Gee, D.W.,Rattner, D.W.,Willingham, F.F.
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection for the Diagnosis of a-Ganglionosis, a Controlled Prospective Trial Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01Brugge, W.R.,Foy, C.,Kuo, B.,Mino-Kenudson, M.,Rodriguez, L.,Willingham, F.F.,Zella, G.C.
Publications & Presentations
- Lymph node involvement in gastric adenocarcinomaRosemary Nustas, Ahmed A. Messallam, Theresa W. Gillespie, Steven Keilin, Saurabh Chawla, Vaishali Patel, Qiang Cai, Field F. Willingham> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2021 Aug 31
- Creation of a Pediatric Choledocholithiasis Prediction Model.Reuven Zev Cohen, Hongzhen Tian, Cary G. Sauer, Field F. Willingham, Matthew T. Santore, Yajun Mei, A. Jay Freeman> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2021 Jun 29
- Strategies to Minimize Late Effects From Pelvic Radiotherapy.Ammoren E. Dohm, Julian A. Sanchez, Eden Stotsky-Himelfarb, Field F. Willingham, Sarah E. Hoffe> ;American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting. 2021 May 19
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: