Dr. Segura is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
8391 Old Courthouse Rd
Vienna, VA 22182Phone+1 703-344-7330
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Florencia Segura, MD, FAAP is a board certified pediatrician, advocate, and mother. She is a Children's National Medical Center trained pediatrician who works at Einstein Pediatrics. She draws on her experience as a mom and a pediatrician to bring her patients relevant, up-to-date information about parenting and child health!
She previously worked at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) as an academic pediatrician and educator to University of Pennsylvania medical students and CHOP residents. Dr. Florencia Segura is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child health expert for numerous news articles, and most importantly a committed advocate for children.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2012 - 2015
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- PR State Medical License 1980 - 2016
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Study Shows the Moderna Vaccine Produces More Covid Antibodies in Breastmilk Than the Pfizer or J&J VaccinesAugust 9th, 2021
- What to Know About Caring for a Newborn During the Coronavirus PandemicMay 8th, 2020
- COVID-19 Poses a Higher Risk for People with Asthma: What You Can DoApril 6th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: