Are you Dr. Bell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1519 Marion St
Columbia, SC 29201Phone+1 803-296-5954Fax+1 803-296-3076
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Floyd Bell III, MD is a board certified radiologist in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is an Assistant Professor at U of SC Sch of Med.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsActive Learning of the Floor of Mouth Anatomy with UltrasoundFloyd E. Bell, Francis H. Neuffer, T. Robert Haddad, James C. Epps, Michael E. Kozik, Brandon C. Warren> ;Anatomical Sciences Education. 2019 May 1
- 9 citationsA Primary Care Ultrasound Fellowship: Training for Clinical Practice and Future Educators.Keith R. Barron, Michael S. Wagner, Patrick Hunt, Victor V. Rao, Floyd E. Bell, Saaid Abdel-Ghani, David Schrift, Duncan Norton, Paul Bornemann, Haddad Robert, Richard...> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2019 Apr 1
- 26 citationsUsing ultrasound to teach medical students cardiac physiologyFloyd E. Bell, L. Britt Wilson, Richard Hoppmann> ;Advances in Physiology Education. 2015 Dec 1
- Join now to see all