Are you Dr. Fam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office70 East St
Methuen, MA 01844Phone(978) 687-0151
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fouad Fam, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Methuen, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2002
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2002 - 2002
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of adrenergic agonists and antagonists on renin release.Michael, R., Fam, F., Abadir, A.> ;Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2001
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts