Are you Dr. Spector?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCaritas Holy Family Hospital
70 East St.
Methuen, MA 01844Phone(978) 687-0151
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Spector, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Methuen, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1976 - 1978
- Tufts Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1998 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Supplementation of collagen scaffolds with SPARC to facilitate mineralization.Pataquiva-Mateus, A. Y., Wu, H. C., Lucchesi, C., Ferraz, M. P., Monteiro, F. J., Spector, M.> ;J Biomed Mater Res Part B Appl Biomater. 2012 Apr
- Correlation of quantity of dental students' clinical experiences with faculty evaluation of overall clinical competence: a twenty-two-year retrospective investigation.Spector, M.,Holmes, D. C.,Doering, J. V.> ;J Dent Educ. 2008 Dec 06
- Associations among predental credentials and measures of dental school achievement.Holmes DC, Doering JV, Spector M> ;J Dent Educ. 2008-02-01
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts