Dr. Rustum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 Merrimack St
Lawrence, MA 01843Phone(978) 685-2455Fax(978) 685-2459
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Tichreen Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsStarvation Enhances Hepatic Free Radical Release Following EndotoxemiaMalcolm K. Robinson, Rami R. Rustum, Elizabeth Chambers, Jan D. Rounds, Douglas W. Wilmore, Danny O. Jacobs> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1997 May 1
- Lawrence General HospitalLawrence, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: