Dr. Larsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 641-2000Fax(805) 653-1644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ventura County Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1978 - 1998
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1972 - 1975
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Isolation by anion-exchange of immunologically and enzymatically active human islet glutamic acid decarboxylase 65 overexpressed in Sf9 insect cells.Moody, A. J., Hejnaes, K. R., Marshall, M. O., Larsen, F. S., Boel, E., Svendsen, I., Mortensen, E., Dyrberg, T.> ;Diabetologia. 1995 Jan
- Autoantibodies in IDDM primarily recognize the 65,000-M(r) rather than the 67,000-M(r) isoform of glutamic acid decarboxylase.Hagopian, W. A., Michelsen, B., Karlsen, A. E., Larsen, F., Moody, A., Grubin, C. E., Rowe, R., Petersen, J., McEvoy, R., Lernmark, A.> ;Diabetes. 1993 Apr
- Community Memorial HospitalVentura, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: