Are you Dr. Decroos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-862-4377Fax+1 850-862-6015
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Decroos, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1975 - 1977
- University of Colombo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1976 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Management of odontogenic orbital cellulitis.DeCroos, F. C.,Liao, J. C.,Ramey, N. A.,Li, I.> ;J Med Life. 2012 May 09
- Fort Walton Beach Medical CenterFort Walton Beach, Florida