Dr. Bruha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-863-7887Fax+1 850-863-4955
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1998
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1996
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Changes in neuronal size and neurotransmitter marker in hereditary canine spinal muscular atrophy.Cork, L. C., Altschuler, R. J., Bruha, P. J., Morris, J. M., Lloyd, D. G., Loats, H. L., Griffin, J. W., Price, D. L.> ;Lab Invest. 1989 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: