Dr. Duggan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office999 Beech Ave
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 534-1359
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Urology, 1972 - 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1966 - 1968
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRadiation Enteritis following Radiotherapy for Prostatic CarcinomaFrancis J. Duggan, Edgar J. Sanford, Thomas J. Rohner> ;BJUI. 1975 Aug 1
- 2 citationsUmbilical Artery Aortography in the Newborn Using Power InjectionFranklin J. Miller, Francis J. Duggan, M. Jeffrey Maisels> ;The Journal of Urology. 1975 Apr 1
- 4 citationsAcute Renal Insufficiency following Oral CholecystographyFrancis J. Duggan, Thomas J. Rohner> ;The Journal of Urology. 1973 Feb 1
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLebanon, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: