Are you Dr. Jamilla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 274-4900Fax(708) 274-4949
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Jamilla, MD is a pulmonologist in Palos Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Palos Health and Advocate Christ Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsSelf-inflicted intramyocardial injury with a sewing needle: a rare cause of pneumothorax.Francis P. Jamilla, Larry Casey> ;Chest. 1998 Feb 1